We should know one point, all east-facing homes are not equally giving good results. Blindly one should not buy East facing house without a Vastu expert’s suggestion. Don’t rush after hearing words about “East Facing House”. Many residents suffered in East facing too. Make sure that the Vastu For East Facing House is accurate before occupying it.
In this page, we will discuss some guidelines, objects, merits, and demerits do’s and don’ts, advantages, and disadvantages, what things we should need to follow, what things we need to avoid, etc.
10 Benefits and Significance of an East Facing House
Here are some benefits of an east facing house vastu. Read on to discover how this orientation can benefit your health and well-being. It is also a sign of luck.
- According to Vedic astrology, building a home facing the east is beneficial for any zodiac sign.
- People born under the sign of Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius benefit the most from residing in an east-facing house.
- An east-facing house is blessed with early morning sun rays that are beneficial for the health and wealth of inhabitants.
- This orientation also attracts positive energy, so the more favorable it is, the more benefits it offers.
- The benefits of east-facing homes go far beyond a better environment. In fact, east-facing houses can bring you health, wealth, prosperity, and fame. If you have one, it’s probably time to start preparing your home for the east!
- The entrance to your home is the prime connection between outdoor and indoor energies, and a misaligned entrance can be detrimental to your health. This is why an expert Vastu guru recommends that you carefully analyze your house’s layout before you place your main entrance.
- An east-facing house can also benefit from a crystal globe.
- The entrance should not be located in the upper east corner. In addition, the walls on the north and east sides should be thinner than those on the west or south.
- A northeast entrance is not a good idea, and you should avoid placing a staircase in the east or southeast corner of an east-facing house.
- A northeast entrance can also attract negative energy, so be careful where you place it.
14 Do’s and Don’ts of East Facing House Plans
Before you start making an east facing house plan, you should first understand its importance.
The benefits of living in an east facing home are numerous and include health and mood improvements. It has been shown that direct sunlight is beneficial for the body, especially during winter.
There are some important Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind when designing an east-facing house plan. Listed below are some tips to help you design an east-facing home.
- Normally, few Vastu experts express that East-facing homes are the most favored facing houses. The same is also followed by many residents without a
secondthought. This should not be continued furthermore.
- One should understand a simple logic in Vastu shastra, the importance should not be given to the direction, always we should give weightage to the inside and outside Vastu (surrounding Vastu) of the home. Need to check the support of external and internal Vastu and then only decide if it suits Vastu principles.
- Generally, when coming with Vastu for an east facing house, the Northeast door or East doors are treated as auspicious, and the eastern-southeast door tends to be
- If a resident is in need of getting some sunlight or natural fresh air, then they can arrange one window in the eastern-southeast direction. But doors are prohibited ESE.
- If the east road is lower than the other directions, it is said to be a good plot.
- If the west has more open space than the East direction (Not belonging to some countries like the USA, UK, Australia, etc) then it is not considered to be good.
- Avoid Northeast toilets for east-facing homes.
- Water sump at Northeast or even East is also considered to be favorable.
- The staircase should not be planned at the Northeast corner. This feature ruins health, wealth, and other opportunities too.
- For an east-facing house, don’t place toilets, kitchens, or garages in the northeast corner.
- Make sure the total number of doors does not end in a negative digit.
- Don’t place septic tanks in the northeast corner of your house, as this will aggravate the negative energy.
- Lastly, don’t place any oversized items in the northeast corner.
- Big trees in the east block sunlight and will reduce the amount of energy flowing into your home.
13 Pros and Cons of Living in the East Direction
- The East Direction is a good place to live if your property has an unobstructed view of the ocean.
- It can enhance your benevolence and virtuous traits.
- In addition, high-rise buildings on this side of the planet can create negative energy in the home. This can be a problem for small towns.
- High-rise buildings can have an adverse effect on a home because they will share the negative energy with many other buildings.
- This direction is generally preferred for many rooms. It’s recommended for entrances, prayer rooms, living and dining rooms, and family rooms.
- It’s also a good direction for bathrooms, swimming pools, septic tanks, lawn grass, and the courtyard.
- In ancient Hindu traditions, the East Direction is also referred to as the Poorva, Purva, Thoorpu, and Surya Disha.
Listed below are some of the disadvantages of living and designing your home in this direction.
- Purchasing a home in the East Direction is considered to be auspicious, but it’s still not a sure thing.
- Whether you buy a new house or an extension to an existing one, make sure you consider the direction of the future house.
- East-facing houses are typically more prosperous and happier. However, the opposite is true for north-facing homes.
- In addition to having more open space, the east-facing portion of a home can result in financial loss and health issues. Ultimately, you’ll have to face pressure from financial institutions and litigations.
15 Vastu Tips For East Facing Houses
Here, we will discuss some of the most important aspects of Vastu and some useful Vastu tips for East facing houses., and how to apply them to your new home.
- Whether you are planning to build a new house or renovate the existing one, It is best to avoid houses that face the south and west directions.
- Aside from the obvious benefits of an east facing house, it can also cause a host of health problems.
- Keeping the east side open is the most important Vastu tip for an east-facing house.
- When the sun shines, it will draw away negative energy and replace it with positive energy. This will keep your house healthy and peaceful.
- Blocking the east side can also cause health problems, such as difficult childbirth.
- Similarly, you should avoid building a staircase in the north-east corner of an east facing house.
- Choosing a staircase location in an east-facing house is equally important.
- Avoid locating staircase in the north-east corner, as this is bad Vastu.
- Place steps in the southeast or northwest direction. A staircase in the south-east direction should wind down clockwise.
- Moreover, do not build a room under steps, but instead, use the space as storage.
- Remember to avoid using spiral staircases in your house, as they are believed to attract negative energy into the home and negatively affect the mental health of the entire family.
- Broken steps are also considered bad Vastu.
- The main door of an east-facing house should be placed in the fifth pada. Ideally, this placement will bring you fame and recognition.
- Location of the main door in the eighth or ninth pada will bring you illness. If this isn’t possible, you can apply Vastu remedial measures for this.
- You should also place the master bedroom in the southwest direction, where the Sun shines.